понедельник, 3 октября 2016 г.

T.D.C

T.D.C

I'm excited to share news from Eadie Lifestyle today, with the launch of their beautiful Autumn/Winter 2018 Collection. Inspired by the stunning beauty, simplicity and style of Denmark, it probably comes as no surprise that this range is my favourite yet. Showcasing an elegant aesthetic with a sophisticated and refined style, this season sees the introduction of new colours including timeless khaki and the beautifully soft shade of rosetta. Continuing on from last year's hugely



This week has been one of those week's where I've run out of days to share all the news I've been saving up. Definitely a good problem to have, and one that calls for a New + Noted post, I think they'll also be an overflow to next week! First up is a new design practise I discovered from Melbourne. CJH Studio was founded by Cassie James-Herrick, formerly of Beatrix Rowe Interior Design and this is her first project. A family home in Melbourne, Cassie has transformed the interior



Catching a glimpse of this inspiring project on Instagram, I was compelled to reach out to the designers to find out more. Luckily for us they were very forthcoming and I'm excited to share it with you today. Formerly an 18th century blacksmiths workshop located in the historic heart of Edinburgh, it has been transformed into a minimal holiday retreat using natural materials and local craftsmanship. Porteous’ Studio is the first project by Izat Arundell, a small design practice encompassing architecture,



As many of you will know I recently travelled all the way to London to attend the Jo Malone London School. Those following along on my Instagram stories will have caught the highlights, and finally I've been through and picked out some to share with you here, starting with the photo below that was taken the day I departed. The height of summer, I had the challenge of packing for a completely different climate and although I had been given a dress code and rough timeline for the two day and


Original article and pictures take www.thedesignchaser.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий