вторник, 30 августа 2016 г.

Summertime Siesta

Summertime Siesta

Good Morning Sunshines! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but can you believe it? SUMMER IS BASICALLY OVER. I know – the time warp is REAL. Who am I kidding though, it’s not like I’ve been rolling in fields of wildflowers all Summer… I’ve been crankin’ out the werk on the reg! Lucky for y’all I’ve selected some of my favorite Summertime bedroom necessities from Urban Outfitters – your one stop shop for everything amazeballs. If you’ve been living under a rock – Urban has some of the best home goods around. Plus, you can pick up a pair of your fav jeans while you’re at it too! Check out this ADORBS bedroom I styled below and tell me you wouldn’t chillax and enjoy a peach iced tea here…


Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 5

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 2

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 3

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 4

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 12

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 7

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 8

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 9

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 11

Amber Interiors x Urban Outfitters - 6

See my UO Picks below…


Original article and pictures take amberinteriordesign.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий