понедельник, 30 мая 2016 г.

stile your life

stile your life

In today’s lessons of punnery. Kidding. No lesson today. I wouldn’t do that to you on a Friday.


But just so we’re all on the same page kilim is pronounced kee-leem. Ha. Slipped in a lesson.


Two days ago I was looking for fabric when I drove past this art rug store with a sale. Aside from texting, nothing makes me almost get into a car accident more than a blowout sale.


I u-turned that b**** and parked ma car.


I bought this one for our hallway.


http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6166/6266451291_7fa4c8fed6.jpg
It was the first one I pointed at once I walked through the door.

Sales guy was hungry; took it down for me immediately and went on and on about every detail he could get in before he thought I’d change my mind and walk out.


Price was $180 and without showing any sign of excitement, I thought that was a good deal. Tell me it’s a good deal.


Sales guy: It’s a great color, hand woven, unique size. You don’t see sizes like these anymore. Yadda yadda.


It’s so funny when sales guys try to sell you on something you’re already sold on.


All I did was look around with curious eyes and he said, Okay, I’ll give it to you for $150.


In my head, I’m like, um, okay. I was gonna give you the $180.


Then he says, if you pay me in cash I won’t charge you tax.


Thinking, dude, I’m gonna take it. Promise.


Then he offered me a part-time job and for a split second I thought it’d be kinda neat to be paid in rugs.


I came home and told TH about my bargain day and he said I should’ve waited out until he went down to $100.


I rolled my eyes.


Check out more kilim. ‘Cause every blogger’s posting about ’em and now it’s my turn.


Screen shot 2011-10-21 at 10.10.47 AM

Screen shot 2011-10-21 at 10.12.51 AM

Happy Friday!

Original article and pictures take wxtle25ebs6nz0s81w2iegyjj.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий