четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г.

SLEEPING ON ORGANIC SHEETS – ETHICAL BEDROOM JOY

SLEEPING ON ORGANIC SHEETS – ETHICAL BEDROOM JOY
organic cotton bed linen

We are loving the fresh new feel in the air now September is here. I have been waiting for the right time to get these delightfully crumpled (I never iron anything) organic cotton sheets and lace covers on the bed, for ages. Today is the day!


beautiful organic cotton bed linen

The lovely Inguna from Orgamint got in contact a few months ago to share her beautiful bed linen and brand ethos with me and I loved it so much – I asked if I could try it out. I have been looking for vintage style lace-edged pillow covers for ages and these have a subtle band of beautiful linen lace which is made in Latvia.


organic cotton bed linen

organic cotton bed linen

New bedding also requires a whole new bedside set up to accompany it, no? So, I have decluttered my shabby little table and placed a few of my favourite things nearby.


organic cotton bed linen

The amazing little dish (now for my rings and necklaces) was made by Sara, my current read a classic by Jane Austin, some plant babies propagated from our bigger tradescantia zebrina and my current scent crushes for the season – santal 26 candle by Le Labo and Marrakech by Aesop.


beautiful organic cotton bed linen

The delicate lace detail of the Nelle collection combined with organic cotton make these my ideal sleeping situation, perfect if like me, you suffer with allergies or sensitive skin. I am quite smitten.


Autumn bedroom update

Ethical Autumn bedroom update

Do you love pale bedding too? These crumple perfectly for my dream bedroom aesthetic and are good to Planet Earth too – which makes me even happier! Good quality linens are a great investment and can be handed down through the generations too. I have some of my grandma’s bedspreads and pillows and they are so soft from years of careful laundering.


Hand made ceramic dish

Autumn bedroom update - cosy socks

I dug out my favourite cosy knitted socks in preparation for the temperature change and rescued some fading hydrangea and honeysuckle blooms from our garden to put next to the bed. The yellow trumpets of the honeysuckle are like little fireworks bursting out of the posy.


Ethical Autumn bedroom update

Ethical Autumn bedroom update

beautiful organic cotton bed linen

A few twinkling lights, our Autumn Goddess Print and we are just about set for cosying down, reading and snoozing. The only thing missing is a mug of warm spiced milk (maybe with a nip of amaretto in it)!


Ethical Autumn bedroom update

If you are looking for organic bedding, I highly recommend these, I am so happy with them. Also on my wishlist are the washed Linen Line, and Ruffles of the Flou collections. Hooray for frills! Sleep tight x


Ethical Autumn bedroom update

Original article and pictures take lobsterandswan.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий