четверг, 29 октября 2015 г.

sarah m. dorsey designs

sarah m. dorsey designs

Happy Friday friends! Here are a few of my favorites from the week! :) Our sconces and rug arrived for our guest room, so I'm hoping to make good progress on that this weekend!!




Don't know where to start when designing a space? Pick one element that will be the focal point - like the black and white rug in this space designed by Amber Interiors and go from there. This space works because of the coordinating, non competing bed, bedding, nightstand and roman shade. The brass and leather sconce provides just enough warmth and contrast and give a little visual weight to balance the rug.

Please pin from original source, here, thanks!




I've been thinking about brownies recently! When I was pregnant I didn't have a big sweet tooth, but now I do! Black beans are a great way to add a fudge texture and moisture without lots of oil. If you haven't tried it, I know it sounds weird, but trust me, you can't taste it! These look so so good from Chocolate Covered Katie.

Please pin from original source, here, thanks!




Original article and pictures take static.blovcdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий