четверг, 22 октября 2015 г.

Room Tour 2017!

Room Tour 2017!

Hi guys! Today’s post is going to be all about my bedroom! I have decorated my bedroom 5 million times since I moved in and this is my latest decor ;) I love how it’s looking and wanted to share some photos!














This plant is from Lowes and the basket is from TJ Maxx!






I keep a clothing rack (from Ikea) in my room that I use to keep track of outfits I want to shoot for blog posts! I was planning on hanging up hats on this wall instead but this helps me stay more organized!




This basket is from Target, I always have random things in my room from filming videos so I toss them in here usually!



I came out with a Popsockets collection!!! Check them out here!




I am obsessed with this mirror from my store!! It’s cute and simple and it’s nice to have the little tray connected so you can keep your favorite things there!


And that’s my bedroom! I love the neutrals mixed with black and white prints! I filmed a Room Tour video so I will post that below too. Thanks for reading!!


Original article and pictures take aspynovard.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий