пятница, 17 июля 2015 г.

poolside at the parker

poolside at the parker


While I was at Hayden Harnett yesterday for the shoot, I couldn't resist these cutie pies. Will be great for my luggage or on any bag for a metro card.

Wanted to leave you this weekend some pretty photos from Debi Treloar. Hope in inspires you to bring some summer into your homes.



Update: So proud to announce a winner for the freddie oufi bag. Every look was so good - and I swear I'm not just saying that, did you see?


xo

I'm in love. With a pair of shoes.







We all know about all modern's great bed and sofa choices....

a+r store has always been a fav of mine. It's a must-shop for gifts... here are some of my recent picks.


The weather has been just amazing. I have been a bit on the busy side but dying to get out there and enjoy it. Here are some of my favorite green things this week!


clutch christian louboutin, shoes azzadine alai, dress tibi, ring juicy, lipstain tarte

Original article and pictures take dillydallas.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий